News -- Spring 1993
- The SWILnews may be
long, but so is this subject line
- Ask not what you can do for your country--ask
"How can there be such a
thing as a temporary permanent?"
- The Long, Dark Tea Time of the SWIL
- Hey! Electrons comin' at ya, and they're
- Sandy Frank, Sandy Frank, thinks that
SWILnews come from trees...
- The World of Rain
- Hey! It's...it's...it's...it's a
- The parents are coming. Let's git 'em! (By
the way, this is a SWILnews.
Just so ya know. And I think it has the longest subject line I've seen
a while, at least 'til somebody replies and puts a Re: on the
- .sig file not included (SWILnews)
- For better or verse, a SWILnews.
- Includes THREE, count 'em, THREE attendance
New Birdwainer Books
A SWILNews Archives page /
Melissa Binde /