News -- Spring 1989
- Swilnews #2 Being the Third Swilnews of The Four
- "Haste doesn't make waste, it makes a brief Swilnews" Here Beginneth News 5
- Swilnews (6)(7) A Double Issue "Twice as fun, twice as wide, but it does demand a little stretch of the imagination"
- Swilnews 8 -- otherwise known as "Sing along with Swilnews"
- Swilnews 9, entitled, in the words of that old adage, "PLEASURE AFTER BUSINESS"
- Swilnews10 -- "Short but Sweet, like a little Hershey bar or a Care Bear run over by a steam roller" -- An " It's late April, and we're busy" Swilnews
- Swilnews11-12 "Uncle Louie, how come it always rains when I want it to be nice?" "Because the weatherman hates fun, Billy."
- Swilnews 13 "End of Part I"
The distribution list
A SWILNews Archives page /
Melissa Binde /